For 50 years, Midsota, a division of Novae LLC, has been committed to manufacturing for customers who demand the absolute best out of their equipment, every time. Our complete line of dump trailers, tilt bed trailers, flatbed trailers, deckover trailers and utility trailers are designed to meet this commitment. Our models are manufactured to be commercial-grade with extensive, Midsota-exclusive features. At Midsota, we are consistently improving and enhancing our products to provide customers the highest-quality and longest-lasting trailers on the market. Plus, each model is backed by an industry leading, structural warranty to provide additional peace-of-mind for years to come.
• Over 50 Years of manufacturing the best built, best buy in the trailer industry.
• A 5 Year Limited Frame Warranty on ALL Midsota Brand Trailers!
• Trailers are engineered and built to be the most durable and highest quality in the industry.
• Tubular steel frame standard on most models. Tubing prevents twisting and low bed heights.
• Heavy-duty steel construction – 3/16” one piece floor and 1/8” sides standard on most models.
• Full seam welding inside the bed, no stitch welds or gaps.
• Poly Lube greaseless pivot points with chrome pivot pin! No grease required EVER!
• More trailer options than any other manufacturer and custom trailers that are only limited by the customer’s dreams!
• Stronger and more durable than single hydraulic cylinders or telescoping cylinders.
• Mechanical Advantage: Raises the load faster with less pressure.
• Stability: The hoist lifts from the center of the load with more evenly distributed lifting strength to dump uneven loads
or on uneven terrain.
• Less maintenance and less hydraulic hose that could fail than running two independent cylinders.
• Standard equipment: Other companies offer a scissor hoist as a more expensive upgrade.
• LED lights (lifetime warranty) First manufacturer in the industry to use as standard lights!
• Lights are mounted in protective boxes using rubber grommets.
• System includes a “state of the art” power distribution circuit board. Specifically designed for
• Electrical circuits fused in the trailer
• Modular wiring harnesses designed for each trailer. Connections use rubber plugs no splices to fail.
• Sealed Wiring: Modular wiring is run inside of the tube frame with access panels. Look under the trailer and the only
place you see wires is where they connect to the axle!
• Battery accepts a charge from tow vehicle (If tow vehicle is properly equipped).
• Indicator Module in the toolbox to indicate battery status, tow vehicle brake control output, trailer light status
and indication of a charge to the battery. INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE!
• All trailers are bead blasted and electrostatically primed and painted with a two component
polyurethane primer and two component polyurethane topcoat. PPG Industrial Grade.
• 9 standard paint colors at no extra charge with all Midsota models.
Compare our features, options and value against the competition
and we’re confident you’ll choose Midsota.